Saturday, March 23, 2013

Greenberg Trainshow - Wilmington, DE 3/23/13

I just got back from the Greenberg Train Show in Wilmington, DE. I have been somewhat disappointed in a lot of these shows recently because, in my mind, I tend to compare them to the Greenberg train shows in Philadelphia 15+ years ago. Back then they normally filled the Philadelphia Civic Center and had 20+ layouts displayed.

This show had very few tables with N scale equipment (mostly HO & Lionel) and the prices were not impressive. What was impressive were the pictures of Reading, Pennsy and Conrail scenes by the vendor situated at the entrance of the show. (Just wish I could afford the $30-$125 price tags.) His works were beautiful.

They only had 3-4 operating layouts and, as usual, the NTRAK  modules were the stars of the show. I've included some photos of New Jersey Southern NTRAK  layout below.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment