Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another Birthday!

My birthday last weekend got hi-jacked by a family wedding! (Grrr!) So we had to wait until mid-week for the family birthday pizza party. 3 of my 4 kids and their families were here (the 4th has been deported to Florida). My daughter made me the birthday cake pictured. (Yes, I am a confirmed Pepsi-holic). I asked her why the Junior Mints and got told she didn't want my false teeth to inadvertently get sucked out. (How thoughtful).




Anyway I got money to cover the 2 CNW Dash-8s so I can legally run them now. (Yes I know it is not PRSL 1950s but they look pretty and it's my birthday so I can run anything I want!!!)

I got another 12 feet of double track ballasted. I still have to lay (and ballast) another 2' S curve of double track and then the mainline (not the yard) track of Phase 3 will be completed. Then I have to remove the current window end connections and build a new one (frame and all) to tie together the old and the new mainline runs. That should give me about 85 feet of mostly double tracked mainline.

No comments:

Post a Comment