Monday, September 9, 2013

Schuylkill River / Manayunk Update.

I hate ballasting! (only decaling is worse.) Did the 3 lower and 2 upper tracks on the Schuylkill River / Manayunk module. Only the concrete bridge remains but that will have to wait. I am striving to get the track on the phase 3 construction completed so we can get operations going, so I will now move to the Camden / Pavonia module (more ballasting. Yuk!).

Anyway here's the progress:



Here's the target:

With paper stand-ins:

I have also taken pictures of all my freight cars (765) for 2 purposes.
  • Since my eyesight (and that of my targeted operators) is declining I want to add pictures to the car cards to make it easier to locate the cars when preparing the waybills.
  • Since I have been unemployed, I sell off my excess cars to finance my continuing layout construction. Pictures always help people see what they are getting. I have a For Sale thread opened for the freight cars in the albums I created on nScale.net:


No comments:

Post a Comment