I finally got around to some overdue work in the Camden area trackage:
- Lengthened the arrival lead (now holds 9 cars instead of 4).
- Added an engine escape turnout between the yard leads (also effectively lengthens the yard leads).
- Added a pair of turnouts to enable a 4th staging track to be located behind the viaduct (holds 23 tankers and enables us to add another turn (2 trains) to the operating schedule).
Next up I need to:
- Replace a Peco Electrofrog turnout that thinks it’s an Insulfrog in the other 3 track staging area (getting tired of dispatching 2 trains concurrently instead of 1 at a time) and
- Wire the extended yard lead