Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rigor Mortis

I amaze myself by being able to be caught between 2 modeling projects.

Professionally there is no problem. You list your work, determine priorities and begin working on them one at a time.

But it seems that when it is optional hobby projects, I get caught between and rigor mortis sets in, instead I'll sit and read the sports page or play solitaire. This has been my issue for the last month. The PRSL shelf layout needs the South Westville module worked on and I am halfway done another article proposal for N Scale magazine, so I whittle the time away waiting for my photographer buddies. Finally I got off my duff and began working again on the article (sorry PRSL). Since I haven't broken into my photographer friends' schedules yet, I took some home photos to act as placeholders in the article.


No comments:

Post a Comment