Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Trains

Admit it! At Christmas you couldn't wait for dad to set up the trains around the Christmas tree. Lionel, American Flyer, hand me downs, you didn't care. Christmas and trains went together.

Well Christmas is coming and its time to take a break from the 1950 PRSL and dig out my Christmas trains and have some fun. I've got 3 trains. First the Micro-Train Christmas cars I've collected (10) rumbling through Woodbury:


Who's been naughty and who's been nice?

My favorite, the 1998 Snowball Express:

Here's the Pepsi train (16 cars) crossing the Delaware:



I don't care if we are on the east coast, for Christmas we have to borrow a couple of Sante Fe Super Chief streamliner F7s to pull the Popsicle/Hershey train (11 cars). First we catch it in Westville:


And down the road in Woodbury:


The Pepsi train being assembled in Pavonia yard:


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment