Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!

There was a 1966 slapstick comedy called The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming! The movie description was: "Without hostile intent, a Soviet sub runs aground off New England. Men are sent for a boat, but many villagers go into a tizzy..."

You might ask what this has to do with modeling the Pennsylvania - Reading Seashore Lines in N scale? Good question!  But I have a question of my own. While looking at the Google stats showing the origins of hits on my blog I found this:

So I am super curious why the "Russians" (or the Swiss for that matter) are interested in the PRSL in N scale. (The Ukrainians have also had their hits on my site.) 

So if any of those non-USA readers see this, would you please satisfy my curiosity and tell me what you find interesting here. Otherwise we will have get Jonathan Winters out of his tomb and send him looking for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment