Saturday, March 9, 2019

Slow Crawl

As usual my modeling work during the tax prep season (38 days to go!) comes to a very slow crawl.

I have managed to complete and wire the staging yards, add a shelf over the staging yard with under-shelf LED lighting, complete the Glassboro junction trackwork and loop, and start the Brooklawn bridges. The bridges are in the last section necessary to restore the layout to running order.


Lionel TT gauge (1:120) display models

Glassboro Loop

Glassboro Junction

Brooklawn Bridges



I have begun returning buildings to the layout and testing arrangements.

A scenic divider was adding to separate Westville and Woodbury (they are at different elevations). I am still trying to decide if I like it.

The "new" Woodbury

North Woodbury

South Westville

Westville


No comments:

Post a Comment