Sunday, June 2, 2019

PIOMIP Continued

All the track is now in and you would think I would be able to run again.
Wrong! Somewhere along the line I have screwed up the electrical (happens when you connect different sections together in different orders: A to B to C to A became A-C-B-D-A).
I think I even blew a power pack.
I'll have to wait until I can get a second electrically minded person on site to begin testing and analyzing connections.
Electrical: 2 steps forward and 3 steps backward.

Layout progress overview:
Woodbury on left; Glassboro/Thorofare Junction ahead; new staging yards on right
Loop to gain altitude
Adding roads (1st pass):

Woodbury realignment due to peninsula
Timber Creek:
Buzby Bros. Cement spur relocated; PRSL power plant spur extended; Brooklawn circle added


Making Westville and Woodbury (see above) legs a peninsula costs about 18" of straight-away.
North Woodbury - Holloway Lumber spur modified

No comments:

Post a Comment