Saturday, November 10, 2012

November is a Good Month!

National Model Railroad month and turkey dinners. How great is that? It finishes as the third best month after December (Christmas; I do miss the department store train layouts we saw as kids) and September (my birthday).

There are some open houses that I wish hadn't opened (especially after traveling a good distance to get there). Others  hit home runs. (Unfortunately none were N scale.) I figured I would share some of the inspiration I experienced with you.

Steve Moylan (won some photo awards with Walthers), Deptford NJ:

 
Dave Skinner, KADE RR, Woodbury, NJ:
 
 
John Rahenkamp, Clairmont, Lewiston, & Western, Delanco, NJ (my favorite of the month):

1 comment:

  1. Dave's layout will be missed but hopefully parts of it live on on other's layouts or in his new home in some form. John's layout is a bit overwhelming, especially when operating on it.

    ReplyDelete