Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pix That Didn't Make the Cut

I am starting to put together some "scripts" for the future operating sessions and I took a bunch of pictures to tell the story. I will post them sometime in the next few days. In the meantime here are some pictures that were either not needed or not part of the story:

Sharks on the Manayunk Bridge

Slicing through the bookshelves. (My wife definitely voted against this project. I was very fortunate to have negotiated sole rights (man cave) to the loft before the home was purchased.  :-)  )

Definitely the transition era with Reading Consols and Pennsy Baldwin Sharks in the yard

Putting the Sharks to bed in Pavonia

Breaking up the inbound Pennsy coal train from Philadelphia

The PRSL loved Baldwins, all shapes and sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment