Saturday, November 14, 2015

Inspiration Month 2015 - November 14th part I

You gotta love Model Railroad Open Houses (or do you?)! I got to visit 8 open houses on November 14th in the Southern New Jersey area. For the next 3 blogs, I'll document my travels and experiences (and in the 3rd part I'll give you my opinion on what is wrong with some [too many] sites. Hint: it's not the modeling). 

On this trip I decided to mostly go to the ones I had not seen before.

I am amazed at the basement challenges most model railroaders have conquered. (Some basements were not fit for someone over 5' 6"!) Yet they persevered and usually filled every available inch of real estate with some outstanding modeling. This blog will cover my first stop at the layout of William Rose. Building is his thing and he does it extremely well! (It was also a joy to hear his wife, who does not model, gush over his work.)

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.











No comments:

Post a Comment