Monday, December 18, 2017

It''s Has Been A While & Op Session #9

It's been awhile since the last post and I'll try to catch up with a couple of posts in a row.

First of all we had an operations session (#9) in September with my regular crew (pictures below) which was highlighted by me passing out while talking. I regained consciousness with 8 eyes staring at me and them trying to decide if they should call 911. My wife is a nurse so we went that route. Evidently my blood pressure was way down (falling as low as 60/40 during the next few days). The doctor has since removed the medication I had been taking (for years) for high blood pressure and that has solved the initial issues. Of course, now I am recording high blood pressure and getting mild headaches. So the medical folks have to decide which way they want to kill me as we go forward.

As I lay on the couch downstairs, I was pleased to hear all the laughing going on in the loft. The crew had a good time running trains. Of course when I returned to the layout the next day it was difficult to find any cars in the sidings that had matching waybills. I don't even know who to blame. I guess I will just give them all lots of demerits. 😈






1 comment:

  1. As long as they had fun, and as long as you got better, that's all that matters Rick!

    Andy
    UK

    ReplyDelete