Thursday, May 2, 2019

Soaring Possibilities

There are two "periods" when I am thrilled feeling the artistic "soaring possibilities" in model railroading construction:

1) When you first lay track on a wooden benchwork (I get delirious at the smell of freshly cut and recently drilled wood). You can envision the beautiful possibilities laying just down the road and around the construction bend.

2) After you have covered the cardboard webbing of the first scenery mock-ups.

Final scenery, although satisfying, never quite measures up to the unlimited possibilities immediately after the above steps.

Anyway after coming down from my Pepsi high, I should get to see this week if my Sculptamold stash is still usable and get in the first pass ground covering. Wish me luck!


I still have to decide whether to permanently cover 2/3 of the access hatch.

Glassboro Junction


Woodbury to Glassboro

The last 3' of track to complete the mainline.
Bridge will go in after the Sculptamold.


No comments:

Post a Comment